Through this announcement, the prospective students admitted in Odd Semester of 2019/2020 Academic Year are obliged to follow the reregistration process as follows:
- The prospective students of Universitas Airlangga are obliged to fill in the form completely and correctly online:
- Registration Data
- Upload the PDF files of diploma / Graduation Declaration letter on http://regmaba.unair.ac.id, from June 17-July 25, 2019.
- The prospective students should print the Registration Data, Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter Form and Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter after being filled with the correct data.
REGISTRATION AND TUITION FEE PAYMENTS
The fee that should be paid by the prospective students:
- Reregistration Fee:
Reregistration Fee for Master’s (S2) and Doctoral Degree (S3) Programs consists of:
- Reregistration fee Rp. 1.055.000,- (One million and fifty-five thousand rupiah)
- Insurance fee Rp 30.000 per semester
- Tuition Fee :
The list of Education Operational Fee (SOP), Education Guidance and Improvement Fee (SP3) and matriculation program can be checked on:
The prospective students are obliged to pay the registration fee and tuition fee from July 24-26, 2019.
The payments can be made in the banktellers of Bank Mandiri, BNI, BNI Syariah, BRI, BTN, Bank Mandiri Syariah and Bank Jatim across Indonesia, by showing the Postgraduate Program Admission Number. The payment cannot be done through wire transfer.
For the Student ID Card (KTM) that functions as ATM Card, the students are obliged to open an account in one of the banks Universitas Airlangga Branch where they first paid their first tuition fees in odd semester of 2019/2020 after the reregistration.
- The prospective students must reregister in person.
- The prospective students must dress smartly (no T-shirts), wear shoes and follow the procedures calmly during Reregistration.
- Reregistration is being conducted on:
- Date : July 24-26, 2019
- Time : 08.30 - 15.00 WIB (Break from 12.00-13.00. 11.30 – 13.00 on Friday)
- Place : Student Registration Division, Management Office Building First Floor Campus C Universitas Airlangga, Jl. Mulyorejo, Surabaya
- There are counters and the prospective students must go through them in order for procedures as follows:
- COUNTER ( A )
- Showing and submitting Test ID Number
- Showing their original diploma and transcripts
- Bachelor’s degree (S1) Diploma (for Master’s Degree prospective students)
- Master’s degree Diploma (for Doctoral Degree prospective students)
- Showing the original tuition fee payment receipt.
- Submitting the Registration form along with other forms after being filled correctly and completely:
- Surat Keterangan Sehat dari Dokter asli
- Three latest close-up photo with red background size 4x6 attached on:
- Registration Form
- Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter Form
- Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter
- Submitting Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter Form signed on Rp. 6.000 legal stamp
- Submitting Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter that is signed on Rp. 6.000,- legal stamp
- Submitting TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC certificate or a letter from the previous university stating that the learning process is carried out in English.
- COUNTER ( B )
Finger print and the the reregistration receipt verification
- COUNTER ( C )
Alma mater jacket and Mutz measurement
- COUNTER ( D )
Having the close-up photo taken for Student ID card (KTM)
Complete information on the reregistration process can be accessed on Universitas Airlangga website http://www.unair.ac.id
This regulation is obligatory for all UNAIR prospective students for 2019/2020 academic year, if the students fail to comply, it will be considered as resignation from the admission process of UNAIR students.
Surabaya, May 28, 2019
On behalf of Rector of UNAIR,
Vice Rector I,
Prof. Djoko Santoso,dr.,SpPD-KGH,Ph.D.,FINASIM
NIP. 19610426 198611 1 001