Through this announcement, the prospective students admitted in bachelor’s degree (S1) programs Universitas Airlangga based on Bachelor’s Program (S1) Independent Pathway Selection 2019/2020 Academic Year Result Announcement, hereby stated as prospective students of UNAIR are obliged to follow the reregistration process as follows:
- The prospective students of Universitas Airlangga are obliged to fill in the form completely and correctly (online) and upload the documents in PDF files:
- Certificate or Declaration Letter of Graduation.
- National Exam Result Certificate (SKHUN) / Temporary
- Birth Certificate of the prospective student
- Family Registration Certificate (KSK) of parents or foster parents
PDF files must be uploaded to http://regmaba.unair.ac.id, on July 11, 2019 start from 0800 WIB
- The prospective students must print the Registration Data form, Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter Form and Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter after filled them in with the correct data.
TUITION FEE (UKT) PAYMENTS
The fee that should be paid by the prospective students:
- Semester Tuition Fee (UKS) for Odd Semester 2019/2020 Academic Year (the amount is adjusted with the choice of program)
- Initial Tuition Fee (UKA) – paid at once when admitted as freshmen and the amount is adjusted to the choice of program.
- The amount of UKA and UKS is based on Rector’s Decree on: Tuition Fee Amount Establishment
The prospective students are obliged to pay the tuition fee after filling the registration form online on July 11-12, 2019.
The payments can be made in the banktellers of Bank Mandiri, BNI, BNI Syariah, BRI, BTN, Bank Syariah Mandiri, and Bank JATIM across Indonesia, by telling the registration number of Independent Pathway Selection 2019. The payment cannot be done through wire transfer and the chosen bank will issue Student ID card that works as ATM card. Special for Islamic Economics bachelor’s program (S-1), the payments must be made in sharia banks.
DISABILITY TEST AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST (ELPT)
- UNAIR prospective students must take disability and health tests in accordance with the general requirements and special requirements for certain programs (find link of requirements below) in Universitas Airlangga Hospital or other state medical facilities from July 11 – 15, 2019. The page for Independent Pathway disability test requirements: Disability Test Requirement
- UNAIR prospective students must take English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) at Language Center (PUSBA) UNAIR from July 15, 2019.
- The schedule for the English test will be given after the tuition fee is paid and it can be viewed on http://regmaba.unair.ac.id.
- The prospective students must reregister in person.
- The prospective students must dress smartly (no T-shirts), wear shoes and follow the procedures calmly during Reregistration process.
- The prospective students must go through the document verification/ reregistration scheduled on:
- Date : July 16-17, 2019
- Time : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB (Break period from 12.00-13.00 WIB, Friday break 11.30 – 13.00 WIB)
- Venue : Airlangga Convention Center (ACC) Campus C Universitas Airlangga, Mulyorejo, Surabaya
- There are six counters (A, B, C, D, E, F and G) and the prospective students must go through them in order for procedures as follows:
- COUNTER ( A )
- Showing the Participant Card of Independent Pathway Entrance Test 2019
- Showing Certificate of Graduation from senior high schools or vocational schools
- Showing National Exam Result Certificate (SKHUN) / Temporary SKHUN
- Showing Birth Certificate
- Submitting the Registration form along with other forms after being filled correctly and completely and three portrait photos (size 4 x 6 cm with red background) to be attached on:
- Registration form
- Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter form
- Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter form
- Submitting Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter Form signed on Rp. 6.000 legal stamp
- Submitting Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter that is signed on Rp. 6.000,- legal stamp
- Showing original tuition fee payment receipt.
- Showing Disability and Health Test Result from Universitas Airlangga Hospital or other state state medical facilities
- COUNTER ( B )
Finger Print Verification
- COUNTER ( C )
Alma mater jacket and Mutz measurement
- COUNTER ( D )
Having the close-up photo taken for Student ID card (KTM)
- COUNTER ( E )
Collecting Reregistration Receipt/ Temporary Student ID card (KTM)
- COUNTER (F)
Opening a bank account, registering for Student ID card (KTM) which also works as ATM card. Students are obliged to open the bank account in any banks in Universitas Airlangga, the same bank when they paid the first tuition fee (for Odd Semester 2019/2020 Academic Year).
- COUNTER (G)
Submitting a copy of Healthcare and Social Security Agency (BPJS) card for those who have it and register for it if they do not have the BPJS card. BPJS registration form can be downloaded on the Independent Pathway 2019 reregistration page
STUDENT ID CARD (KTM) COLLECTION
Student ID Card (KTM) which also works as ATM can be collected in each bank in Universitas Airlangga where the student opened the account from September 1, 2019.
Complete information on the reregistration process can be accessed on http://www.unair.ac.id, and website of Directorate of Academic Affairs, http://pendidikan.unair.ac.id, or telephone numbers: (031) 5914042 - 43, 5912546, 5912564 extension 221, 115 dan 116 on week days from 0800 – 1600 WIB.
This regulation is obligatory for all UNAIR prospective students for 2019/2020 academic year, if the students fail to comply, it will be considered as resignation from the registration process at Universitas Airlangga.
Surabaya, July 10, 2019
On behalf of Rector of Universitas Airlangga,
Vice Rector I,
Prof. Djoko Santoso,dr.,SpPD-KGH,Ph.D.,FINASIM
NIP. 19610426 198611 1 001
DOWNLOAD BPJS REGISTRATION FORM BELOW
- First Health Facility Transfer (For those who have BPJS)
- BPJS HEALTHCARE Registration Form (For those who have not registered)
- Form Autodebet BCA (For those who have not registered to BPJS)
- Form Autodebet BNI (For those who have not registered BPJS)
- Form Autodebet MANDIRI (For those who have not registered BPJS)