With this announcement, the prospective Universitas Airlangga students admitted through Transfer Program Selection for First Period of 2019/2020 Academic Year, are obliged to follow the reregistration process as follows:
- The prospective students from First Period Transfer Program Selection 2019/2020 are obliged to fill in the form completely and correctly (online):
- Registration Data
- Upload scanned diploma / graduation declaration letter PDF file through http://regmaba.unair.ac.id, from July 11 – 14, 2019 from 08.00 WIB
- The prospective students must print the Registration Data form, Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter Form and Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter after filled them in with the correct data.
REREGISTRATION TUITION FEE (UKT) PAYMENTS
The fee that should be paid by the prospective students:
- Reregistration Fee for Transfer Program Freshmen is 1.085.000,- (One million and eighty-five thousand rupiah)
- Education Operational Fee (SOP) for Odd Semester 2019/2020 Academic Year (the amount is adjusted with the choice of program and data verification from the prospective student)
- Education Guidance and Improvement Fee (SP3) – paid at once when admitted as freshmen and the amount is adjusted to the choice of program.
- Matriculation fee – paid at once when admitted as freshmen and the amount is adjusted to the choice of program.
- The amount of SOP, SP3 and matriculation fee is in accordance with UNAIR Rector Decree can be viewed on: S1 Transfer
The prospective students are obliged to pay the registration fee and tuition fee from July 15-17, 2019.
The payments can be made in the banktellers of Bank Mandiri, BNI, BNI Syariah, BRI, BTN, Bank Mandiri Syariah and Bank Jatim across Indonesia, by showing First Period 2019 Transfer Program Selection Participant Number . The payment cannot be done through wire transfer.
DISABILITY TEST AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST (ELPT)
- UNAIR prospective students must take disability and health tests in accordance with the general requirements and special requirements for certain programs (find link of requirements below) in Universitas Airlangga Hospital or other state medical facilities from July 11 – 19, 2019. The page for disability test requirements
- UNAIR prospective students must take English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) at Language Center (PUSBA) UNAIR from July 18, 2019.
The schedule for the English test will be given after the tuition fee is paid and it can be viewed on http://regmaba.unair.ac.id.
- The prospective students must reregister in person.
- The prospective students must dress smartly (no T-shirts), wear shoes and follow the procedures calmly during Reregistration process.
- The prospective students must go through the document verification/ reregistration scheduled on:
- Date : July 22-23, 2019
- Time : 08.30 – 16.00 WIB (Break period from 12.00-13.00 WIB)
- Venue : Airlangga Convention Center (ACC) Campus C Universitas Airlangga, Mulyorejo, Surabaya
- There are six counters (A, B, C, D, E, F and G) and the prospective students must go through them in order for procedures as follows
- COUNTER ( A )
- Showing the Participant Card of Entrance Test 2019
- Showing Original D3 Diploma and transcript
- Showing original tuition fee payment receipt.
- Submitting the Registration form along with other forms after being filled correctly and completely and three portrait photos (size 4 x 6 cm with red background) to be attached on:
- Registration form
- Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter form
- Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter form
- Submitting Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter Form signed on Rp. 6.000 legal stamp
- Submitting Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter that is signed on Rp. 6.000,- legal stamp
- Showing Disability and Health Test Result from Universitas Airlangga Hospital or other state medical facilities.
- COUNTER ( B )
Finger Print Verification
- COUNTER ( C )
Alma mater jacket and Mutz measurement
- COUNTER ( D )
Having the close-up photo taken for Student ID card (KTM)
- COUNTER ( E )
Collecting Reregistration Receipt/ Temporary Student ID card (KTM)
- COUNTER (F)
Opening a bank account, registering for Student ID card (KTM) which also works as ATM card. Students are obliged to open the bank account in any banks in Universitas Airlangga, the same bank when they paid the first tuition fee (for Odd Semester 2019/2020 Academic Year).
- COUNTER (G)
Submitting a copy of Healthcare and Social Security Agency (BPJS) card for those who have it and register for it if they do not have the BPJS card. BPJS registration form can be downloaded on reregistration page of First Period Transfer Program 2019.
- STUDENT ID CARD (KTM) COLLECTION
Student ID Card (KTM) which also works as ATM can be collected in each bank in Universitas Airlangga where the student opened the account from September 1, 2019.
Complete information on the reregistration process can be accessed on http://www.unair.ac.id, and website of Directorate of Academic Affairs, http://pendidikan.unair.ac.id, or telephone numbers: (031) 5914042 - 43, 5912546, 5912564 extension 221, 115 dan 116 on week days from 0800 – 1600 WIB.
This regulation is obligatory for all UNAIR prospective students for 2019/2020 academic year, if the students fail to comply, it will be considered as resignation from the registration process at Universitas Airlangga.
Surabaya, July 10, 2019
On behalf of Rector of Universitas Airlangga,
Vice Rector I,
Prof. Djoko Santoso,dr.,SpPD-KGH,Ph.D.,FINASIM
NIP. 19610426 198611 1 001
DOWNLOAD BPJS REGISTRATION FORM BELOW
- First Health Facility Transfer (For those who have BPJS)
- BPJS HEALTHCARE Registration Form (For those who have not registered)
- Form Autodebet BCA (For those who have not registered to BPJS)
- Form Autodebet BNI (For those who have not registered BPJS)
- Form Autodebet MANDIRI (For those who have not registered BPJS)