Through this announcement, the prospective students admitted in bachelor’s degree (S1) programs Universitas Airlangga based on State University Joint Entrance Test (SBMPTN) 2019 Result Announcement are obliged to follow the reregistration process as follows:
- The prospective students from SBMPTN Universitas Airlangga are obliged to fill in the form completely and correctly (online) and upload the documents in PDF files:
- Certificate or Declaration Letter of Graduation.
- National Exam Result Certificate (SKHUN) / Temporary
- Birth Certificate of the prospective student
- Statement Letter from RT/RW official which states:
- Occupation of parents/foster parents (for prospective students whose parents work in informal sector/ do not work)
- The number of houses possessed by the parents/foster parents
- The number of vehicles (motorbikes and cars) possessed by the parents/foster parents
- A copy of Family Registration Certificate (KSK) of parents or foster parents
- A copy of latest SPPT PBB from the house of parents or foster parents
- A copy of electricity bill payment from the house of parents or foster parents for the last two months
- A copy of STNK (vehicle document) and their taxes payment receipts
- A copy of brutto salary receipt of parents or foster parents
- A copy of deed of establishment and SIUP from parents or foster parents
- A photo of the house (front view and showing the address)
PDF files must be uploaded to http://regmaba.unair.ac.id, from July 9 – 11, 2019
- Single Tuition Fee (UKT) is determined based on the data and documents from the prospective students.
- The prospective students from SBMPTN UNAIR will get their UKT invoice on July 12 2019, from the website: http://regmaba.unair.ac.id.
- The prospective students must print the Registration Data form, Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter Form and Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter after filled them in with the correct data.
SINGLE TUITION FEE (UKT) PAYMENTS
The prospective students are obliged to pay the tuition fee in accordance with finance verification on July 13-16, 2019.
The payments can be made in the banktellers of Bank Mandiri, BNI, BNI Syariah, BRI, BTN, Bank Syariah Mandiri, and Bank JATIM across Indonesia, by telling the registration number of SNMPTN 2019. The payment cannot be done through wire transfer and the chosen bank will issue Student ID card that works as ATM card. Special for Islamic Economics bachelor’s program (S-1), the payments must be made in sharia banks.
DISABILITY TEST AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST (ELPT)
- UNAIR prospective students must take disability and health tests in accordance with the general requirements and special requirements for certain programs (find link of requirements below) in Universitas Airlangga Hospital or other state medical facilities from July 10 – 17, 2019. The website of SBMPTN disability test requirements: SBMPTN 2019 Disability Requirements
- UNAIR prospective students must take English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) at Language Center (PUSBA) UNAIR from July 16 -20, 2019.
- The schedule for the English test will be given after the tuition fee is paid and it can be viewed on http://regmaba.unair.ac.id.
- The prospective students must reregister in person.
- The prospective students must dress smartly (no T-shirts), wear shoes and follow the procedures calmly during Reregistration process.
- The prospective students must go through the document verification/ reregistration scheduled on:
- There are six counters (A, B, C, D, E, and F) and the prospective students must go through them in order for procedures as follows:
- COUNTER ( A )
- Showing the Participant Card of SBMPTN 2019
- Showing Certificate of Graduation from senior high schools or vocational schools
- Showing National Exam Result Certificate (SKHUN) / Temporary SKHUN
- Showing Birth Certificate
- Submitting the Registration form along with other forms after being filled correctly and completely and three portrait photos (size 4 x 6 cm with red background) to be attached on:
- Registration form
- Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter form
- Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter form
- Submitting Universitas Airlangga Rules and Regulation Obedience Statement Letter Form signed on Rp. 6.000 legal stamp
- Submitting Narcotics, Psychotropics and Additive Substances (NAPZA) Free Declaration Letter that is signed on Rp. 6.000,- legal stamp
- Showing original tuition fee payment receipt.
- Showing Disability and Health Test Result from Universitas Airlangga Hospital or other state
- COUNTER ( B )
Finger Print Verification
- COUNTER ( C )
Alma mater jacket and Mutz measurement
- COUNTER ( D )
Having the close-up photo taken for Student ID card (KTM)
- COUNTER ( E )
Collecting Reregistration Receipt/ Temporary Student ID card (KTM)
- COUNTER (F)
Opening a bank account, registering for Student ID card (KTM) which also works as ATM card. Students are obliged to open the bank account in any banks in Universitas Airlangga, the same bank when they paid the first tuition fee (for Odd Semester 2019/2020 Academic Year).
STUDENT ID CARD (KTM) COLLECTION
Student ID Card (KTM) which also works as ATM can be collected in each bank in Universitas Airlangga where the student opened the account from September 1, 2019.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS FROM BIDIKMISI SCHOLARSHIP 2019
- Prospective students of SBMPTN UNAIR 2019 who will receive Bidikmisi Scholarship 2019, are obliged to come in person accompanied by one parent/foster parent on:
- Day/Date: Monday, July 15, 2019 (list of names and schedule can be downloaded in http://www.kemahasiswaan.unair.ac.id)
- Start from 08.00 A.M
- Venue: Airlangga Convention Center (ACC) Campus C Universitas Airlangga, Mulyorejo, Surabaya
- Event: Briefing Event for Bidikmisi Scholarship 2019 Recipients
- Outfit: Smart outfit (shirt and shoes)
- Prospective students of SBMPTN UNAIR 2019 who will receive Bidikmisi Scholarship 2019, are obliged to come on:
- Day/Date: Friday and Saturday, July 19 and 20, 2019 (list of names and schedule can be downloaded in http://www.kemahasiswaan.unair.ac.id)
- Start from 08.00 A.M
- Venue: Student Center (SC) Third floor Campus C Universitas Airlangga, Mulyorejo, Surabaya
- Event: Bidikmisi Scholarship 2019 Verification
- Prospective students of SBMPTN UNAIR 2019 who will receive Bidikmisi Scholarship 2019, are obliged to bring:
- Participant ID of SBMPTN 2019
- Participant ID and form of registration of Bidikmisi 2019
- Bank account opening in Bank Mandiri Universitas Airlangga Branch (form 6) with copy of ID card and Family Card (bank account opening is coordinated by committee).
- Required documents for Bidikmisi (Form 1-7) can be downloaded from http://www.kemahasiswaan.unair.ac.id
Complete information on the reregistration process can be accessed on http://www.unair.ac.id, and website of Directorate of Academic Affairs, http://pendidikan.unair.ac.id, or telephone numbers: (031) 5914042 - 43, 5912546, 5912564 extension 221, 115 dan 116 on week days from 0800 – 1600 WIB.
This regulation is obligatory for all UNAIR prospective students for 2019/2020 academic year, if the students fail to comply, it will be considered as resignation from the registration process at Universitas Airlangga.
Surabaya, July 9, 2019
On behalf of Rector of Universitas Airlangga,
Vice Rector I,
Prof. Djoko Santoso,dr.,SpPD-KGH,Ph.D.,FINASIM
NIP. 19610426 198611 1 001